Thursday, December 17, 2009

Seize The Day

If I leave Peyton Sawyer.
Then I'll never see Peter again.
Who makes my life so much easier.
Every thursday when he comes.
He's leaving on a red eye tonight
straight from our house to washington.
And if I leave I'll never talk to him again.
He doesn't know it, but he's the one I will miss most.
Because he is the one that I will never talk to again.
And he's the one that I'm secretly in love with.
Just like Her and Doug.
Even more than She loves Doug.
I love Peter.
And when he knocked on the door tonight
I was in leggings and an old pajama shirt.
With white face wash all over my face.
And a bun on the top of my head.
And I was home alone with him.
And he talked to me for 10 minutes straight.
With no one watching.
And I'll never tell him how amazing he is.
Because he's engaged.
And if I leave. 
I'll never talk to him again.
Because he's 29.
And I'm 15 going on 16.
And I knew we were meant to be
When he started singing the Fantastiks 
During my sister's math lesson.
And he didn't even know it was my favorite musical.
And I'm 15 going on 16.
I secretly with i was 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment