Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Book Theif

Dear Middle School Play girls, 

I feel inclined to publish a post about the middle school play. In short, it was fantastic, and left me sobbing. All of the acting, all of the emotion was so real, which can be difficult to achieve. Girls, you were simply fantastic. You are all so beautiful, amazing, and talented. Every one of you. You should all be immensely proud of yourselves and your work. I am so happy that I could be involved in the show (all of your hair looked fantastic ladies), and I'm so happy I got the chance to get to know most of you. When walking into the theater I never would have guessed how amazing your production was. I can not wait for all school and to be able to work with some of you guys. I am so excited to see it again tonight and see you guys work your magic. 

So much love, 
Zena

No comments:

Post a Comment