Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy

Daddy,
I wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for me. You have been the most supportive, most amazing father a girl could ever ask for. I love our relationship, and I love that I get to be your daughter. I love our walks and the discussions that we have while we're on them. I love that I can tell you things that Mom would flip out about, and that you take them normally (ex: more than half of the upper schoolers drink and at least 10 people in our grade get high at school every day). And you just say, I thought so. I love that you challenge me to be a better person and to try as hard as humanly possible. I love that you love donkeys, when they are supposed to be stupid animals in the arab culture. I love that you are the smartest person that I know and that you know everything about everything. I love that you give me second chances. I love that you let me stay in Los Angeles. I love that you are going to help me through my years. I really appreciate everything that you do. Thank you so much Baba. 

Love 
Zena



No comments:

Post a Comment