Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello faithful readers/followers. You all read my obscure thoughts.. but I thought I would help you get to know me better by giving you the basics/little facts about me. My name is Zena. I am 16 years old. I am a junior in high school. I love in Los Angeles. I love showers, peace, Hair, sundresses, breakfast, nutella and orange juice. My favorite movie is the 2007 British Death at a Funeral. (Not the American 2010 version which is horrendous). I am currently reading Angels in America and Great Expectations (the latter for English class). I am currently working on a play called The History Boys. We open in a 11 days. Come see us if you can! I will post more about it later... My favorite celebrities include Sutton Foster, Jonathon Groff, Gavin Creel, Neil Patrick Harris, Aaron Tviet, Steel Burkheardt, Kacie Sheik, Allison Case, and James McAvoy. I spend all of my time at school between classes and rehearsal (I was there for over 12 hours on Friday) but I love it. Guilty pleasure TV shows are Gilmore Girls and Friends (along with the occasional Dawson's Creek spisode). Favorite show currently airing is probably How I Met Your Mother or Raising Hope (both are very funny).

No comments:

Post a Comment