Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving and Everything

So right now I'm sitting on my bed in my newly cleaned room. I love having a clean room. Its really nice. I should keep it like this more often. It makes it such a happy place. Im in my coat and my scarf and my boots. I love my winter clothes. Today I went and saw Love and Other Drugs with Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal (beautiful man) that I've been wanting to see. It was good. (but lots of nudity). It was the perfect movie for today. It was so nice to get dressed in actual clothes that I like and just do something for myself. I got ice cream too. Peppermint. With pieces of peppermint candy mixed in. I love breaks. I love winter. I love this weather I love the cold wind on my cheeks so much. I just went on a walk with my dad and it was really nice. 

Im thankful for days like this where everything just falls into place
Im thankful for all of my amazing friends
Im thankful for izze
Im thankful for skye
Im thankful for phoebe
Im thankful for jamie
Im thankful for bauer
Im thankful for doug
Im thankful for johnny
Im thankful for the shop
Im thankful for intimate
Im thankful for upper dance
Im thankful for theater
Im thankful for Drama Ensemble
Im thankful for my amazing school
Im thankful that I get to eat 3 meals a day and sleep in an amazingly comfortable bed
and Im thankful for my wonderful family

Thank you to everyone who has made my life a place where I want to live.
I love you all to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment