- Every year travel to two different continents
- Have a baby
- Live for a year by yourself in a foreign city that does not speak english
- Live for a year in a foreign city with my baby
- Fall in love
- Write a genuinely good book
- Be in one professional play
- Eat real chinese food from china
- Visit schuyler in china
- Actually live in lebanon
- Learn to cook amazing lebanese food from my grandmother before she dies (that wont be soon, but you never know)
- Visit every continent before I'm thirty
- Make life an adventure, every day
Note how get married was not on that list. I don't want to be too tied down. I don't know if I want to get married anymore. Only if I find someone who, just being around them, makes me want to fuse my life with theirs, will I ever get married. Right now, Im not sure that I want something that will last forever. At the same time.. im not going to make major life decisions at this moment.
24 hour play festival. I really have no words. It was fun.... besides all of the.... not fun things...that happened? Most valuable thing I learned? I am kick ass at stacking tennis balls on peoples hands. I mean, it was fun performing... but the process was not the most amazing experience of my life. It could have been a bit better. Thank God Lyric is so supah chill and let us sleep.