Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Procrastination Runs in the Family

My parents. Oh my goodness my parents. They just can't make a decision. My dad just keeps needing one more day? One more day. one more day. (if anyone else is thinking of les mis right now they get extra brownie points). All I know is that I love my family so much, I love my daddy so much, I love my home so much, I love my school so much, I love my friends so much, I love Ms. Bauer so much (and yes I put her up on a pedestal! of course! she is ms bauer for crying out loud). I don't think I could ever live with out bauer as my drama teacher (that will happen someday though). I love my people so much (my skye my phoebe my jamie my therine my nette my newbs) I just cant even see myself, I just cant even imagine. (thats a lie. i can imagine it) but i dont want it. I just want a home. Just one city I can call home. I lived in st louis from 0-9, now LA from 9-16 and then what another place from when im 16-18? then college from 18-22 the grad school from 22- how ever long gradschool lasts? I dont stay in one place. I have no city that is "where I grew up" or my "hometown". Everyone I know has always lived in one city. Skrew the world of medical research.

No comments:

Post a Comment